Celebrate the reopening of the African American Firefighter Museum with Summer Sundays! This is a great afternoon for the whole family, with special surprises for future firefighters. You will:
- Take a 40-minute guided tour led by an expert historian, filled with stories and little-known details about the African American firefighters’ legacy here in Los Angeles
- Explore the grounds of our historic Fire Station No. 30, which operated as a segregated firehouse from 1924 to 1955
- Experience a real fire truck up close
- Enjoy unique and fun photo opportunities
- …. and more!Visits are currently timed entry, beginning with a tour. Tours start promptly at 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, and 3:00 pm. Please reserve your ticket for the tour time you’d like, and plan to arrive 15 minutes early.
Before and after the tour, guests are welcome to enjoy additional museum activities available outside.
We thank our community of supporters and look forward to welcoming you back for Sundays at the African American Firefighter Museum.
How to Register?
See website for details