For my black Women– Who willingly or unwillingly assume the role of the backbone & voice for all, while navigating the world by code switching, even among our own… This call is for you! join us in a brave-space for us by us! all walks of life welcome! all opinions heard! All emotions validated! Wine-friendly event
Rules of Engagement
- To minimize background noise, please mute yourself unless speaking.
- Be kind and respectful to others sharing.
- This is a BRAVE space; Not a safe space.
- Don’t interrupt other people when they’re speaking (or attempt to speak over them)
- Make sure you are in a quiet area free from unnecessary distractions
- Rudeness or offensiveness will not be tolerated.
- When in doubt, just practice common courtesy.
About The Right Kind Of Black Girl
The Right Kind of Black Girl is a 501(c) 3 Nonprofit. We aim to create social systems free of gender, economic and racial barriers. We cultivate sisterhood by empowering women and girls of the African diaspora to lead, innovate and serve our communities.
Follow us @TheRightKindofBlackGirl on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn
The Right Kind of Black Girl does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. …The Right Kind of Black Girl is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Register?
Register on Eventbrite!