California Black Health Network, in collaboration with Black Health Equity Collaborative Long Beach, is hosting a community health and wellness event and health fair to engage residents in North, Central, and West Long Beach.
The event will include, but not limited to, the following activities to address residents’ needs for diabetes management and prevention:
- Cooking demonstrations by community partners
- Physical activity with fitness and movement experts
- Dancing to music by a local artist or DJ
- Diabetes screening
- Covered California Healthcare Plan enrollment
- CalFresh enrollment
- Mobile COVID-19 and flu Vaccination Unit
Event attendees will receive, diabetes prevention tips, healthy lifestyle information, and a list of community resources. The first 100 people will receive food vouchers for the food trucks.
How to Register?