- The Honorable Cheryl Johnson, 36th Clerk of the U.S. House of Representatives, appointed by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi
- Secretary Lonnie G. Bunch, Smithsonian Institution
- Ms. Tammy Boyd, Chief Policy Officer & Senior Counsel, Black Women’s Health Imperative and former Legislative Director for Congressman John Lewis
- Ms. Linda Johnson Rice, NMAAHC Advisory Council Member, emerita and
- Mr. Taylor Branch, Pulitzer prize-winning author of “Parting the Waters: America in the King Years, 1954-63,” and member of NMAAHC’s Scholarly Advisory Committee
How to Register?
See website for registration link